Tragedies are consistently happening from the past few months in Pakistan. The Death of 2 Innocent teenagers in Sialkot few months ago then Death of 2 teenagers by Raymond Davis in Lahore, Death of 7 Months Pregnant Lady in Karoot Abad, and now the death of a young boy in Karachi by rangers, squeezed me to get terrified of all this. I am afraid that anyone from us could be the next person have to bear the brutality of Security Officials, Public or Gangster. I am not sure that we can survive after that but I collected some points that can save us to confront the situation.
Here are few points to protect yourself and your community if you encounter security forces or gangsters.
Always be prepared.
- If you are asked to stop, Stop right there.
- Keep your hands in plain view. So the next person can see them clearly.
- Don’t Make Sudden and Quick Movements.
- Every Law enforcement agency has right to search you. Cooperate with them and keep your self calm in front of them.
- Don’t try to threaten them that you will put them into trouble or warn them you’ll file complaint against them or use your resources to suspend them.
- If you have a reference of any official don’t try to call him until police or law enforcement agencies get satisfied from yourself that you don’t carry any weapon.
- Keep a pen and papers always with you, so that in case of any trouble you could write a message for others.
- Don’t show your Condemnation in front of any gangster carrying weapon.
- While you are getting robbed don’t ask the robber or criminal that you know his identity even you know him or not.
- Keep your Business/Job details Secret as much as you can.
- Always carry some money if you are going outside at night. It shouldn’t be in thousands but few hundreds that can satisfy the needs of an alcoholically or drug addicted.
Presenting to you after some changes, originally posted by Abdulqadoos at his blog. Also available in URDU at Pak.Net forums.
i appreciate this post, very helpful
Thank you brother. Thank to AQ
it looks i wrote something valuable 🙂
Yes you did. Sometime quick short posts are more valuable than big huge articles.
where is the name of the author who write this blog Mr. Yasir…. try to write down the original blogger’s name
if you read the last line you will find my name i am the original writer
یاسر بھائی – آپ جتنا پیارا اردو میں لکھتے ہیں اتنا اچھا انگریزی میں بھی۔ میں اگر اپنا تبصرہ انگریزی میں لکھنا چاہتا تو ڈر تھا ساری انگریزی کہیں راستے میں ہی نا ختم ہو جائے- ان پند و نصائح پر شکریہ قبول کریں-
اللہ تبارک و تعالیٰ ہم سب کو اپنی حفظ و امان میں رکھے اور شیطان کے شر اور دشمن کے وار سے محفوظ رکھے- آمین یا رب
سلیم بھائی پسند کرنے کا شکریہ۔ دراصل یہ عبدالقدوس بھائی کی کاوش ہے جیسا کے میں نے آرٹیکل کے اختتام پر ذکر کیا۔
اور آپکی دعا پر آمین ضرور کہوں گا۔ اللہ تعالی ہم سب کو محفوظ رکھے۔
That’s nice bro, i totally agree with you.
VERY NICE BRO .
Really good effort…
it happened to me at malir cant two robbers came and took there pistol out and robbed us>>>> is there any chance if i hav a weapon can i use on them or just surrender