Family Visa for Saudi Arabia – Requirements and Process

Coat of Arms of Saudi Arabia

Coat of Arms of Saudi Arabia (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

This article is Just shared for the sake of information from the Blog of Khurram Shahzad who has described the process of family visa for Saudi Arabia. Many of my blog visitors asking about this process at another post No change in family visa rules Saudi Arabia-Official. I will try to share similar stuff as per readers’s demand and interest in the future.

This Article is moved to another location.

Pro Saudi Blog

Visit here…

About Yasir Imran

Yasir Imran is a Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia. He writes because he want to express his thoughts. It is not necessary you agree what he says, You may express your thoughts in your comments. Once reviewed and approved your comments will appear in the discussion.
This entry was posted in Features and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

804 Responses to Family Visa for Saudi Arabia – Requirements and Process

  1. yunus hussain says:

    Dear Sir,
    I am a Indian.I have done S.S.C AND DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (full time from a government recognized College).3 months back i have attested my S.S.C CERTIFICATE FOR UAE Visa ,due to problem i have cancelled to go.Now i have got a offer from Saudi Arabia ,can i re attest my S.S.C certificate and as well as my Diploma certificate for Saudi Visa On the same certificates.please help its Urgent.


    Yunus hussain

  2. zawahir says:

    when will be the visa section closing for Hajj? does it close on Ramadan?
    Its being 2 weeks since i have applied for visit visa but still not updated

  3. MALIK says:


  4. Abdul Shakoor says:

    salam sir…can you tell me plz family visit visa when will be closed in hajj season. up to which date it will be issued if any. thaks Abdul Shakoor

  5. sangeetha says:

    hello sir,i m from india. my husband is working in saudi arabia for past three years as a visa officer.we planned to get a family visa there to stay for 2 years . now d thing i want to know whether i have to get an attestation for educational certificate for my husband to take family visa.
    let me know its urgent.becoz we planned to go saudi after ramadhan is over that is on september
    but d agency says for educational certificate of my husband to take 3 months. wat to do for this any more chances plz help.
    thank u

    • WellWisher says:

      Dear Sangeetha,
      Try UROGULF for attestation,they have faster service in my experience,Also they have offices all over India.
      My Certificate was attested with 15 days,it will cost 10,000 INR per certficate.
      But i think Ramadan Time it will be slow little bit.


  6. sajeer says:

    Assalamu alaikm. I am wotking in a compny . and my profession is technician. i hav aplied for famly vist vsa in mofa website and also got chambered. its been more than 10 days but no update in website. pls let me knw wots the procedure to follow next and hw many days wil take to get visa. also pls advis how many days wil take for visa stamping in india. thanks.

  7. mohd hanif says:

    I want family premanant visa occupation tile mixer

    • mohd hanif says:

      A.A. I live in madina i want permant family visa .I work as a mason tile fixer monthly salary is 3500sr please inform me

    • mohd hanif says:

      A.A. I want permanent family visa. But i work as tile fixer. Salary is 3000 sr please inform me

    • mohd hanif says:

      A.A. I want permanent family visa . I work as tile fixer in write in iqama tile fixer salary is 3000sr

  8. Muhammad Anwer says:

    I am travelling to Saudi Arabia alone next month and would like to invite my family (my wife and 2 kids) soon after I have reached there. My designation in the company is “Sr. Sales Engineer” while I have been issued a visa of “Mason” category.

    I would like you to please help me to understand the visa process.

  9. tarik hssain says:


  10. m.khadeer says:

    Hi sir,
    i request u that i want to bring my family,
    but no degree. plz suggest me.

  11. rosalyn ponce says:

    dear sir pls help me because my husband who is working in riyadh got married with a filipina nurse who is working in one of the miltary hospitals in riyadh. they are living like husband and wife using fake mariage licence.the girl sent me pic wth husband posing in their sweetest pose.i really hurt and feel so much pain while my children feel s emabarassed and traumaized. pls help me wat to do . i have all the pics and and fake marriage licence but her name was covered maybe to play safe. pls tell me whatt punishment for them. and what must i do to stop them. they live in ine roof and the my husband bring her to work and fetch . i dont know why my husband did this that really affects my children and me wth this embarassing works of my husband . pla sir you will be a big help for me and my children . thank you very much sir …

  12. pradeep says:

    i want to know Istikdam office timing in ramadan because i need to apply for family visa

  13. wajid says:

    Child Brith certificate attestation is compulsary for permanent family visa

  14. Nagoorbasha Shaik says:

    Assalamu alaikm.
    This is Nagoorbasha Shaik working as Database Administrator in JEDDAH,KSA.And My IQAMMA profession says me as MASON,i mean i came here on MASON visa,and i have been working here from d last one year…what my problem is i want to bring my family to KSA…..can i sponsor visa to my family…if not suggest me what i hv to do exactly….plz kindly rply to my email….
    Thanking you

  15. shahid hussain says:

    Dear sir I bought an open VISA through my relative who is living in Saudia I went for medical test here in Lahore ( after visit to GAMCA office they refer me in Iqra) in IQRA MEDICAL COMPLEX on12 July 2012 they sent me UNFIT report after 8 days in which VDRL was positive I was very upset & went to a private Lab for repeat this test & I got it negative after testing .
    Please sir guide me how can I get a FIT report now from this (IQRA Medical center ) I visited there at 3rd August but they said that come after 3 months for repeat test Sir you know after 3 months my VISA will expire?? Kindly sir guide me I shall be very thank full to you.
    Shahid Hussain ( Lahore)

  16. Javed Iqbal says:

    Dear Sir, I’d like to get your advise, that currently I’m working in Dubai and my family is living with me. Now I got an offer from Saudi Arabai and would like to move there. Please help me what would be the process to move to KSA along with my family, because my offer status is with Family. I have done MBA and my degree is approved by HEC. Please advise how can I move to saudi directly from Dubai or I have to go back to Pakistan and then move to Saudi???? really no idea… Kindly help.
    Thanks & Best regards

    • Yasir Imran says:

      I think you have to go to Pakistan first and then you could come to Dubai directly. Rest of the matters, you should ask the company you received offer from.

    • mohd hanif says:

      A.A. I want permanent family visa in saudi arab. But my profession is tile fixer. Please inform me

  17. Tariq says:

    Asalamoalaikum…. & EId Mubarak
    MOFA issued visa for my family (Only my wife) on 19.05.2012 after getting this visa I supposed to bring my wife here in Saudi Arabia but not bring due to her pregnancy. Now Alhamdullilah I got baby Girl and now I want to bring my wife and my daughter. but still I have that visa which was issued on 19.05.2012.

    someone told me that this will expire right after 3 months but visa is still valid and available on the Ministry Website. today is 25.08.2012 mean that 6 days above 3 months.

    my Question is that How I can cancel this visa? or if I will apply for new visa, is there any thing that prevent to issue a new visa?

    jazakaAllah Khair….

  18. Masi says:

    Asak, I am residing in KSA with my family and i want to perform Hajj this year. Can you please provide me the application form and other useful information if you have any?

  19. ferdaocia harun minong says:

    salam.please show me how does the form looks like for those working under ministry of health. I have two forms and im confuse what i am going to use. Thank you so much.

  20. m rafi says:

    salam sir.i have complete my diploma in chemical tech.and my age is 20years old in september.i wana apply visa for saudi arabia for job.what are the requirment and process for this.i hope you help me for this act.

  21. m rafi says:

    salam sir.i am from pakistan.i have complete my diploma in chemical tech.and my age is 20years old in september.i wana apply visa for saudi arabia for job.what are the requirment and process for this.i hope you help me for this act.

    • Tariq says:

      Dear M Rafi,
      I think You should contact any Travel Agency / Recruitment offices in Pakistan, RawalPindi, Lahore, Karachi. because all companies have business with these Agencies and you will get information.
      The rules of Saudi Arabia is, You must have sponsor Saudi/Company to work here in Saudi Arabia.
      and Good Luck

  22. Shaharyar says:

    Dear, My wife going on re entry visa to Pakistan, i have Child Delivery in November. My wife have Saudi Valid Iqama. i want to ask if my child birth in Pakistan how i stamp my child visa on his/her passport. which documents required for this purpose.

  23. Rahul says:

    how many days it takes to receive Saudi Arab visa please reply urgently

  24. zahid ullah says:

    sir, i want to know that my profession in iqama mechanic but my all documents are electrical. now i am going to apply for faimly visa, what can i do this is required to change my profession in iqama.please ax plane me as soon as posible.

  25. jey em says:

    im working as a IT but my visa is Aircon Technician, can i bring my wife here in riyadh?

  26. ARIFA says:

    bhai ,assalamun allaikkum…ur blog is very informative…but bhai i’ve a doubt pls clear the same my husband insha allah will b leaving to KSA shortly in electrical technician viza,pls advice whether this viza helps to fetch family viza or not pls reply – Al hafiz

    • Yasir Imran says:

      wa alekum slam sister.

      As per my experience and knowledge, your husband can apply for a family visa. But he must have a graduation degree with him that is already attested from Saudi Embassy in your home country.

  27. kashif says:

    I have got a job in SA but Can my partner get family visa with HCV positive?

    Whatvshould I do to keep my partner with me?

    • Yasir Imran says:

      Ask the Human Resource department of your company, they will guide you about family visa. Normally technical professions has the ability to apply for family visas.

  28. Aamir Aziz says:

    Assalamalaikum Yasir bahi mujay Family visa form ki softcopy require hay jis ko main computer per hi fill kersakoo Please if you have please send me link

  29. Mohamed ilias says:

    Dear Yasir,
    I have been visited your blog severel times then as silent reader. Now i have the need to know about family visit visa as i planned to bring my family for 10 days for the purpose of Umra and to stay with me. My profession in Iqama is Civil Engineer. I will appreciate if you give me the details about obtaining visit visa, cost, time period to take and is it better take permanant family visa instead of visit visa etc. Please note that I haven’t atteseted my marriage cerificate and children birth certificate,
    Thanks in advance,

    Mohamed, Jeddah

  30. Muhammad Ismail says:

    if i get electrical technician visa, then is it compulsory to have a degree/diploma in electrical to apply for family visa.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s