What is SMS Gateway
SMS Gateway is a unique Short Message Service (SMS) messaging tool. It facilitates complete two way messaging capabilities over GSM networks for Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP based applications through the use of DDE, OLE Automation, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, XML, and the Command Line Interface (CLI).
Here are few SMS Gateway providers, they provide many ways to send sms, through API, MS Outlook, Wap Push etc. Please check the links for more details
Visualtron Software offers SMS Software, SMS Gateway, SMPP, WAP Push Gateway solutions for businesses and government organizations from Singapore, UK, Europe and America.
SMS Gateway that is dedicated to the development and provision of text-messaging solutions for the business community.
SMS Gateway fully supports the following IP interfaces;
- POP3 for message transmission, and SMTP for message reception, so it may be integrated with any email environment without need for custom development.
- A powerful bi-directional HTTP/XML interface
- A simple URL based message submission mechanism
- SNMP Traps for notification of important events.
SMS Gateway also supports the following local programming interfaces;
* Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) – Windows Edition only
* Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) – Windows Edition only
* Command Line Interface (CLI).
SMSjunction provides Bulk sms & sms Bulk WorldWide. We are a leading bulk sms providers, bulk sms provider & provide bulk sms sender & cheap bulk sms to all the International Mobile Networks. To send bulk sms & bulk sms messaging, SMSjunction provides bulk sms software.
If you are a software developer, you can use various APIs (HTTP, SQL, C#, ASP, C++, Delphi, PHP, Files) or you can use an SQL – SMS Gateway configuration (with MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres. etc) to send/receive your SMS messages. You can save a lot of time and effort, by using this reliable high performance software instead of implementing your own solution.
Please Post your comments regarding any questions.