* To fall in love.
* To laugh until it hurts your stomach.
* To find mails by the thousands when you return from a vacation.
* To go for a vacation to some pretty place.
* To listen to your favorite song in the radio.
* To go to bed and to listen while it rains outside.
* To leave the! shower and find that the towel is warm.
* To clear your last exam.
* To receive a call from someone, you don’t see a lot, but you want to.
* To find money in a pant that you haven’t used since last year .
* To laugh at yourself looking at mirror, making faces.:)))
* Calls at midnight that last for hours.:))
* To laugh without a reason.
* To accidentally hear somebody say something good about you.
* To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep for a couple of hours.
* To hear a song that makes you remember a special person.
* To be part of a team.
* To watch the sunset from the hill top.
* To make new friends.
* To feel butterflies! in the stomach every time that you see that person.
* To pass time with your best friends.
* To see people that you like, feeling happy.
* To use a sweater of the person that you like and find that it still smells of their perfume.
* See an old friend again and to feel that the things have not changed.
* To take an evening walk along the beach.
* To have somebody tell you that he/she loves you.
* To laugh …….laugh……..and laugh …… remembering stupid things done with stupid friends.
These are the best moments of life….
Let us learn to cherish them.
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a gift to be enjoyed”